Monday 23 April 2012

Hello!
First ever post on here; WOW.So I'm going to tell you more about what this blog is about and
the things I will be writing about. To the right is a photograph of my original idea page which came to me last night on a car ride home.
Obviously, the photo is a bit tiny so I'll list some of the things it
says below so you can get a better idea of The Tee Pot.

So what's 'The Tee Pot' all about, I here you ask; well, since you asked, it's about...
- Artists
-Albums (from all years)
-Singles (current to yonks ago)
-New Releases and that goes for singles, albums, magazines etc.
-History of Artists
-Tours
-Shows
-Playlists

and a few other bits and bobs too :)

So I hope you enjoy all the entries I'm going to throw your way and if you like what you read,
then please follow me so that I can share my love of music with you and vice versa!
The blog address is http://teepotmusic.blogspot.co.uk/ if you want to make a note of it at all (:

Thank you for reading and I'm off to do some more entries.
-Tee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment