Saturday 21 July 2012

WHO'S TOURING? NOVEMBER/ DECEMBER

So I figured that it was about time for another edition of 'Who's Touring' as July is speeding ahead faster than ever towards the Autumn/Winter season of live musical goodness. As I said before in the last 'Who's Touring' post, I would love to make this a regular feature and as the last post proved to be far more popular than I expected it to be, you can now expect to see a 'Who's Touring' update every month. This way you will hopefully find an artist you want to see four to five months in advance, meaning you have a better chance of acquiring brilliant seats and that your days of jumping up and down in frustration, as you realise you have missed an opportunity to see your favourite artist, are no more.
So my fellow music lovin' people, feast your eyes on this pick and mix of musical goodness that I have concocted especially for you...

NOVEMBER 2012
DECEMBER 2012
I hope that this has once again proven useful to you and if any of the 'Who's Touring' posts have helped you secure tickets to see an artist live, I would love to know and if you want to say, just drop me a comment on this post. Ciao for now (uncool send off right there).

1 comment:

  1. DreamHost is definitely one of the best website hosting provider with plans for any hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete